The HIT Series of duct mounted centrifugal in-line fans is suited to a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial exhaust or supply air applications, such as toilets, kitchens, bathrooms, offices, restaurants and equipment cooling. All models are designed for direct connection to standard diameter circular ducting and comes standard with manufacturing.
Corrosion resistant pressed galvanised sheet steel body with backward-curved centrifugal impeller .
Electrical terminal on flying lead.
Type – external rotor, squirrel cage induction motor. Electrical supply
– 220-240V, single-phase, 50Hz.
– 60Hz available upon request. Bearings – sealed for life, ball.
Speed – controllable with 2-speed switch available for Hi/Lo speed operation .
Motor – IP44 Protection.
Internal Thermal Protection
Auto-reset thermal protection is supplied as standard on all units.
Can be mounted on any angle.
Suitable for ducting on intake and/or discharge side and for supply or exhaust applications.
- low speed 158 m3/hr dB 42
- medium speed 194 m3/hr dB 44
- high speed 219 m3/hr dB 46
- low speed 324 m3/hr dB 37
- medium speed 403 m3/hr dB 43
- high speed 464 m3/hr dB 47
- low speed 680 m3/hr dB 42
- medium speed 792 m3/hr dB 47
- high speed 914 m3/hr dB 51
- low speed 680 m3/hr dB 41
- medium speed 867 m3/hr dB 46
- high speed 1119 m3/hr dB 52
- low speed 1616 m3/hr dB 51
- medium speed 1746 m3/hr dB 53
- high speed 1861 m3/hr dB 56